Axiom’s self-paced MicroStation e-learning courses allow users to learn from MicroStation gurus without having to travel around the country or sit in a course room. In fact, any user can learn new skills or brush up on existing knowledge without leaving his or her desk!
In this course, a student learns about the different parts of a View, how to control what is displayed inside any View Window and use the different types of View tools. This course has 30 pages filled with technical illustrations and additional data inside every Information Page. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Work with Multiple View Windows.
- Adjust the location of the View tools, as well as control what functions to enable.
- Define the View preferences to maximize production.
- Use the common View tools through out the design process.
- Understand how the Clip functions work.
To speak directly with an Axiom MicroStation consultant about Axiom’s line of MicroStation training solutions (including on-line and in-house, customized training), call 727-442-7774 extension 1854 or visit our MicroStation training page.