Problem-free design files
Problems with a misbehaving MicroStation design file have a common denominator. They are caused by corruption within the bowels of the design file itself.
FileFixer fixes corrupt MicroStation files totally automatically! Repairing a MicroStation file with FileFixer usually requires nothing more than typing in (or double-clicking on) the name of the damaged file. FileFixer fixes messed-up MicroStation files.
Since 1987, FileFixer has been recognized the world over as the easiest, fastest and most reliable solution to handling any kind of MicroStation design file corruption. Using FileFixer ensures that your design files end up with the results you expect when you translate them, migrate them or plot them. No other automatic preventive or curative solution exists for MicroStation.
Did you know:
- That some kinds of design file corruption can remain hidden for years?
- That hidden corruptions can make a design file prone to future corruptions?
- That the design file you restore from tape might contain hidden problems that cause it to get corrupted again and again.
With FileFixer, any MicroStation user can repair damaged design files without waiting and without wasting anyone else's time.
See for yourself...
Request a FREE 30-day Trial
File corruption can strike at any time time and could cost you hundreds of man-hours to rebuild a design file that will no longer open.
How much is MicroStation file corruption costing you?
Consider a design file that took 200 man-hours to create. If that design file and its backups have a hidden corruption that made it unusable, how much money would that cost your organization? File corruption may be costing you tens of thousands of dollars per year. But it's not just money you're losing.
MicroStation file corruption:
- Frustrates you and your users.
- Throws your schedule off in ways that are impossible to predict.
- Makes you and your users redo work that you've already completed.
- Prevents you from getting more important work done.
- Forces you to stay late at the office in order to get your work done.
- Bring undisplayable MicroStation files back to life.
- Solve plotting problems caused by subtle design file corruptions.
- Correct a model that cannot be opened or selected.
- Make unselectable elements selectable again.
- Eliminate corruptions that cause file translation errors.
- Ensure that elements display correctly no matter how closely you zoom in on them.
MicroStation V8i, ProjectWise support and more
FileFixer works with the following:
- MicroStation V8i
- MicroStation V8/XM
- MicroStation V7
Now your ProjectWise files can also be corruption free.
For more information or a free 30-day trial of FileFixer, fill out the form above or call 727-442-7774 extension 8324 in the U.S.